We are grateful for the opportunity to continue serving our community during this difficult time and as always, it is our top priority to keep our customers and employees safe.
During the Coronavirus pandemic, this includes:
- Supplying our drivers with disinfectant, face masks and disposable gloves;
- Asking our technicians to maintain a 6-foot distance from your staff;
- Disinfecting our vehicles, supplies, and office surfaces every day;
- Assigning our drivers to the same truck every day;
- Requiring sick or exposed to COVID-19 employees to quarantine for two weeks; and
- Allowing non-essential employees to work from home as possible.
How can we serve you better? Please contact us or call 503-620-3423 with questions or concerns.