Records Storage Made Easy
In today’s business environment, establishing a sound records management program is necessary for survival. Increasing regulatory compliance and the ever present need to access records for audits, lawsuits and general business operations is putting more pressure on companies to improve the way records retention and information is handled.
DataSafe provides cost-effective, efficient offsite records storage and document management programs for companies of all sizes in the Pacific Northwest region. Outsourcing the storage and management of your hard copy business records and media saves valuable on-site space, reduces labor costs, and gives you the added security needed to ensure the safety and longevity of your business.
Benefits of DataSafe Business Records Storage Services
- Centralized Records Storage — Affordable Cost Effective, Outsourced Solution
- Flexible Delivery Options — Same Day, Emergency, Off-hours, Virtual File Delivery
- Extensive Security — 24-hour Surveillance to Safeguard Records
- Web-based Records Tracking — Maintain Collections Remotely
- Simplified invoicing
- Destruction Services (link)— Adhere to Records Retention Requirements
- Superior Customer Service — Prompt response with 24×7 Support
Active File Storage
Offsite Record Storage doesn’t mean your records are inaccessible. With our efficient and streamlined file management system, a greater number of your active files are actually more accessible than if you were attempting to manage them in-house.
With DataSafe’s active file management service you can:
- Enjoy convenient, reliable access to your active files, 24 hours a day; 7 days a week
- Experience more efficient and faster access to your active files
- Gain consistency and compliance in your records management program
- Reclaim valuable office space and other real estate
- Lower your records management expense (yes, offsite is more cost-effective!)
- Give your clients due diligence with our guaranteed unbroken chain of custody
- DataSafe provides offsite management for all your active files and paper documents.
We can also offer you our scan-on-demand option to digitally deliver your file, saving time while simultaneously beginning the digitization process of your records inventory.
Even if you feel your own indexing system is inadequate, don’t let this deter you from considering offsite file management. Our professional and trained staff will index your files upon intake. DataSafe can help you organize & re-index files and even purge obsolete records in the process. We will help improve the efficiency of your records filing and tracking systems.
Fast & Efficient Records Retrieval
Ready access to files is critical. DataSafe’s sophisticated indexing system allows you to search for your records via a standard web browser from the comfort and convenience of your own office. Using our unique client software, you may then request that we pull and deliver those records to you.
Our system is sophisticated to the point where we are proud to manage the healthcare records and patient files of many of the area’s top medical concerns. DataSafe creates a comprehensive, file-level inventory of every medical record stored here, enabling us to log and verify receipt of each file. This allows storage of purge groups in terminal digit sequence in open shelf filing. DataSafe has indexed more healthcare and medical records than any other company in the area.
Why Store Document Records Off-Site?
Reclaim filing space for revenue producing activities that will continue to grow your business. Here are some reasons to store your semi-active and inactive records off- site with DataSafe:
- SPACE. Storing off-site gives you the space you need for new files and for managing your business. Don’t waste valuable office space storing boxes of inactive records.
- COMPLIANCE. Storing off-site enhances compliance with privacy laws and other regulations. Ensuring that confidential client and employee information is secure is becoming one of the top priorities of management today. Storing documents off-site eliminates access to confidential information by unauthorized employees and reduces the risk of fines or litigation that can come with improper disclosure of confidential information
- SAVINGS. Storing off-site saves you money. Storage costs are significantly less expensive than office rent per square foot or using a local self-storage facility.
- SECURITY. Storing off-site is more secure and more organized. Storing documents in boxes, filing cabinets, or basement rooms leaves you exposed to loss or theft.
- SAFETY. Storing off-site is safer. In the event of fire or other potential disaster, your information assets are protected from harm.